Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The end of.....well, not quite an era, more like just over 6 months, but they were good ones.....

Um - where to start? Many things have happened since last I blogged; I got a new job which is very very fun, and I went to Wales for a week and a half and me and Andrew have split up. Not unpleasantly - we're still friends and so on, ut no longer together in any exclusive sort of way. Somewhat sad, but unfortunately inevitable.
Other than that, I'm off to the Lakes next week so rather excited about that. Got into shape while in Wales, striding along cliff paths and scrambling over rocks. Hopefully we'll do Scafell Pike this year :D
Also starting to get soem work done at last :-O and have bought the second Jeeves and Wooster omnibus so am starting to use phrases like 'Pip pip' and 'Right ho' all the time, as well as using 'jolly' as a favoured adjective.....
I really pick these things up!
Pip pip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home