Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hmm. Let's see. Well, I spent a week and a half in the Lake District, which was good, apart from the bit where I almost fell off a bit of Scafell ('Um, would you mind just using the pole to wedge my foot, only I'm hanging on by my arms here') and also involved the discovery of a very nice rose wine, which tasted like pop rather than wine (but in a good way). This week I have mostly been listening to jazz, getting a haircut and pretending to pack for uni. Hmm. Had really better get on with that. Also have just finished Terry Pratchett's latest offering, which I hereby pronouce to be quite decent, especially the bit at the end when Lord Vetinari is inspecting the mine ('And was that supposed to happen?').


Today's limerick, courtesy of Ishan:

A certain young charmer of Ghent
Was rather too clearly enciente
When her father yelled: "Who??"
She replied with a coo:
"I don't know, he just came - and he went."


That's all for now, folks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thing said...

Thud! of course! Tremendously excited when I heard it was coming out!

12:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the new one..........

12:09 pm  
Blogger Thing said...

I can recommend it :)

1:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home