Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Addiction

Jaffa cakes are bloody addictive. I sat down five minutes ago and am halfway through a box. This worries me. I will have to eat them all then I can't eat them all at once any more. Hehe! 5 points if you get through that line without saying 'eh?'.

Other things I am addicted to:

!) Chocolate, especially dark chocolate
") Tea, though interestingly enough not caffeine - it seems I'm more into the warmth and cosy sensation a cup of tea brings
£) White wine, although in a very much not-alcoholic way
$) Sleep, especially at night and in the daytime
%) Showers, or any other hot water on skin sensation (though I'm not fond of boiling water)
^) The internet, which is ruining my life (although exposing me to important things like Al-Jazeera which is most useful :))
&) Stupid polls and quizzes
*) The CULES messageboard
() The Archers
)) Wake up to Wogan

Things I am no longer addicted to:

#) This Morning, with Fern and Phil (mainly because I have no television)
@) Facebook
?) The Today Programme


At the end of term I will be seen starring as Mrs Otis in The Canterville Ghost. If ever we get a script, that is. Time to brush up on a New York accent (though I may just borrow Lydi's - Pennysylvania isn't so very far away!) If only Mrs Otis were a Brummie. I can do Brummie.
And I'm going out for a curry tomorrow night (though without the curry).

And now, as I'm down to my last jaffa cake, I shall bid you all a fond farewell.

*stands on top of tower, shrieking with manic laughter as fades to black*
Ahaaaahaha! Ahahahaha! Aha hah hah haa.....
*silence*
*thump*
*brief exclamtion, followed by curses*
*muffled bumps and crashes as fumbles way to door. Door squeaks open, briefly showing chink of yellow light, then closes with ominous creaking sound*

1 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

yay for white wine and sleep :D

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home