Sunday, January 22, 2006

Zip

Zip.....

Back in Cam now and working hard, of course, of course, lala.
Ask Helen if you don't believe me. She had to talk me down on Wednesday night after my panicking about my Arabic supervision. Which actually went well. So there hehe!

Zap.....

And I went out for lunch with Joanna yesterday - randomly - we met in the street and went to the faculty (the excitement of Camlife!) to collect our essay title (oh God, what anoraks) before running into one of our baby first year ECANEers RAGing in the street with a gallabiyya and a stupid hawaiian hat (always nice to have something to tease them with in our joint lectures!) but we didn't give him any money (though I have promised him my Roth, since he's doing Hammurabi this year). Then I met Gill from CULES who enjoyed her stay in America with the Wiccans and Pagans, so we are going to have an Imbolg festival which will be terribly exciting! then finally Joanna and I extracted ourselves from company and made it to The Bun Shop where we had a very lovely lunch before I went to my CULES audition and made a very shabby attempt at a New York accent. If only I had to be a Brummie. It's Wilde's Canterville Ghost this year, and I really hope I get something decent in it! Ah well, who can say?
I'm off to study the Tanzimat.
Ciao

Boiiiiinnnnng!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home