Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Arse

I wanted to write a blog post about how I'm feeling shit, which I really shouldn't be right now, but then I realised that would make me like all the other bloggers in the world, and rather sad. (As Andy put it today, when I was explaining roughly how the 'Diary of a Nobody' goes: 'So it's basically LiveJournal then?')

So instead I shall redirect you to this fantastic site which Fan sent me:
http://www.17beechroad.freeserve.co.uk/WarringtonCycleCampaign/facility-of-the-month/index.htm
because it's funny. And better than me moaning.

In other news the play went well. Even the bits where it went wrong. And I haven't achieved my essay deadline, because I am useless. And I have become half a president.

Also amusing: got sent this today from Gill, our half-president of CULES, which made me giggle :)

"Jack and the Beanstalk"

Giants! Talking animals! Chris in a dress*!

Marvel at the incredible special effects! Be dazzled by the magnificent
nordic disco hits! Scream in horror at the terrifying giant**! Swoon at
the touching love scenes! Be astounded by Jack's amazing growing stalk!
Panto returns again in fantastic form as Jack and Jim struggle to rescue
the Princess from the evil Inglebert The Evil, aided/hindered by cows,
giants, talking geese and their mum. Don't miss it!

*again.
** clinical trials show 50% scarier than other leading brand giants.



3 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

be happy :) and yay i got mentioned :D

10:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*. No other blogger has a dead tanner, or so much about eating chocolate spread from the jar (by the way I'm giving this up as a resolution). Rejoice at your uniqueness.

10:59 am  
Blogger Thing said...

Pah! Resolutions are for those without convictions! Like the conviction that eating chocolate spread out of the jar is really a GOOD thing! Yay!
I need chocolate spread right now. Men are such kooks!

7:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home