Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Interesting places I have fallen asleep in during the last week:

1) In the break of my history lecture, 1 time
2) In my history lecture, right in front of the lecturer's nose, 1 time
3) In the OS library, 4 times
4) In my college library, 1/2 time (almost)
5) In the pub, on the same night, 3 times
6) In my armchair, 6 times
7) On my bed in the middle of the day, 4 times
8) While 'working', 9 times
9) While entertaining friends, 3 times
10) In lectures with my head propped on my hand in an attentive pose, 2 times
11) In the arms of a handsome young man after hours of passionate love-making, 0 times

Something tells me that it's just not quite fair.....

1 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

aaaaw!

you should try to sleep while playing the cello though, that's always fun, and possibly during your morning cycling session too...

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home