Monday, March 20, 2006

Diary of a nobody.....

Men are all kooks. This is Norwegian for 'cock', with an English plural suffix. It sums up my feelings, not to mention the fact that it's a great word!
Yes, I'm still fed up.....
More so now than I was before, in fact.

On a more positive note, my internet appears to be back (for now, at least). I spent yesterday mostly in the pub (in a non-drunken way) and there are no more lectures until about the end of April, so that's all good - just need to motivate self to do some independent work now! Would help me if I had clarification on certain issues, as this would help me focus my concentration rather than worrying about other matters and being generally neurotic. However, men are kooks, which isn't helpful, though it does mean that my eviction from the 'I hate men' coven on the accusation that I was 'in a relationship' was only temporary and has now been revoked :)

Play went very well :) Big laughs, very responsive audience and I got to stand onstage entirely alone and shriek 'Help!' a lot, which was more fun than anything else that evening! *boing*
Aftershow party was almost lethal, though.....

Erm.

Last Thursday was fun. We went to Andy's house and played silly games. Much pubbage this week, and I have new stash yay!

Right, time to stop procrastinating and do something relevant.

2 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

all i have to say is...

*poke*

1:13 am  
Blogger Thing said...

poke?
tuh
no manners, these young men.....

1:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home