Monday, March 21, 2005

*sigh*

There's always problems moving from place to place.
I'm back at home now, going through the motions of unpacking *sigh*. But, as ever, there is a problem. This time the radio link isn't working, so I'm trying to update on the main computer with people peering over my shoulder constantly, and also, worst of all, no MSN!!!! *sobs* Don't know what I shall do without it. So if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know why.
Also, the software for downloading photos doesn't seem to want to function on my computer, and the software for uploading them onto this is on Andrew's, not mine, and I can't download it because the radio link is broken!
It's all going rather wrong.....
So no pics of Lady Macbeth and co, or of the christmas bop, for some time to come, I'm afraid.....
Not that anyone cares.....
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home