Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fresher's eek!

Well, it's official - I am back in Cam! Yesterday afternoon was spent handing out flyers to freshers and trying to convince them that they really DO like Scottish dancing. Today I need to shout at housekeeping for fining me for things I didn't do, buy a water filter, sort out a phone line and all the myriad other things one is forced to do at the beginning of term. And I don't even know what lectures I've got yet! Yawn wibble.

Saw the Vagina Monologues on Saturday night with Ishan - very very funny, and a little sad at times. But very great fun all the same!

Ambition of the day: to go to bed before midnight for once this term.

Tara

1 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

ooh freshers week fun! we used to pretend to be freshers even in the 2nd/3rd year just for all the free alcohol :D

1:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home