Friday, March 24, 2006

Joy and oddness

Has anyone else tried using that mint and teatree showergel?

If not, don't. It's hideous. To quote Simon, 'It's like washing yourself with acid snow.' I am now stinging in interesting places. Grration.

Yesterday was an odd day. As per usual I was awoken by my alarm clock of joy, only it wasn't of joy as I had forgetfuly set it to Radio 4 - never the best thing to wake up to.....and as per usual, to return to the story, I reached out to tap it gently on the snooze button. Clearly my left arm was rather more irate about having been woken up at an unearthly hour (9.30) than I was, because instead of gently tapping the alarm clock, it knocked my glass of water all over it, which caused an immediate cessation of sound, and also of any other function of the clock. In a state of more-than-half asleepness, I pondered turning to clock off at the mains (to avoid being electrocuted) or indeed getting up to find my phone and set the alarm. However, sleep of course won, with the result that I woke up at 11.30, with much wailing and gnashing of teeth at the lost hours. Then I did no work until it was time for pubmeet. Ah, joy!

What else happened this week?

Well, the 22nd of March happened - that happened on Wednesday.

Now just need to pack up all of my room in time for curry this evening.
And I don't even like curry.....

So, in summary, Mint and Teatree showergel is wrong, pouring water on alarm clocks is a bad idea if you actually want to get up, and packing sucks. And perhaps not all men are kooks after all.....

Toodles xxx

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tch, I use the tea tree and mint shampoo, and I *don't* itch or sting in interesting places... I think I shall not try the shower gel though, meagre soap will suffice.
incidentally however, I would have loved some curry :( next term i suppose.

Also: http://www.bimbambanana.com/index.php?p=Puzzle-alarm-clock-cool-gadgets&side=visProd&prod_id=21

nuff said.

J xx

5:50 pm  
Blogger RandomFan said...

oh but getting electrocuted would certainly have woken you up :)

8:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the shower gel in really hot weather. It's great!

9:08 pm  
Blogger Thing said...

*waits in anticipation for really hot weather*

12:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home