Thursday, September 28, 2006

Drunken ramblings of an Irishman

I am drunk again
There are too many parties going on this week
I had no idea I was popular at work (or indeed at home!) but everyone is going on about how much they are going to miss me which is very touching and makes me feel tearful because I never realise that people actually like me and am really quite amazed when they say they do (in much the same way as I'm amazed that the boy wants to go out with me)! But it has been a wonderful few days of parties and it hasn't finished yet, oh no indeed! And I had my pedicure today and it was lovely and my nails are now a vivid shade of pink and I fell asleep when the girl was doing it, it was so relaxing, and the other girl there remembered me from my old school (but I didn't remember her :-s) and I bought some jeans today which actually fit down to the bottom of my legs and I am very pleased but they were extortionately expensive compared with what normal people have to pay so that is sad. I am going to go away now and I will probably regret this post in the morning so it might disappear.....rather like my cursor has done, don't know what I did to it but it isn't there any more.....:-s shizers. Ah well, my computer will probably sort itself out by morning.
Oh dear
I am going to miss everyone at work! Especially Kate because she is lovely. :'(
Good night.[info]

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

You spell wonderfully for a drunk person.
And awww for having to leaver nice people who like you.

11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home