Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bleurgh

Is the only word, really.

Yesterday I mostly did nothing, except buy a little cushion in ivory silk with buttons sewn on for just £5! 1/4 of its original price. *preens*. Oh, and Helen and I tried to solve some cryptic clues to find the tube stations beneath them.

Eg. Parish priest's grassy area - Parson's Green, of course!
Or my own personal favourite: Klingon security officer is changed into a bright bird.
I'll leave that one for everyone else to do :P
Except Helen.....

Today I will mostly be doing meeting people for lunch and going to meetings about Arabic.

2 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

it's still freshers week, pretend to be a fresher! :D

1:56 pm  
Blogger Thing said...

Hey, I like the superiority of being a second year :P

2:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home