Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Resolutions

Resolutions for this week:

1) Stop over-analysing my lovelife
2) Do some work
3) Stop swearing so much (or at least use euphemisms like 'Bollcoks' or 'Balak's')
4) Stop eating chocolate spread from the jar

Must also remember to give biscuit tin back. And take off my nail polish (or re-do it). And must start going to Arabic lectures.....

Going to see Martha Tilston tonight! (If we can get in) Sam and Isla are coming too so my no-gossip resolution will have to be put aside for now.....
Bought a couple of newspapers this morning; one in German and one in Arabic. And even read some articles too! Woo!

And on the subject of no swearing, I used 'blasted' in an email yesterday. Quite impressive! However it was to my aged professor so anything stronger may have been inappropriate.
Well, certainly would have!

Fnar.
That's a good word, fnar.

2 Comments:

Blogger RandomFan said...

I eat chocolate spread with the jar...

2:26 pm  
Blogger Thing said...

the jar as well? or using the jar?
each to his own.....

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home