Sunday, October 22, 2006

A little more from the land of Camb

I have lost a flip flop. Just the one. I've looked all over my room but I have no idea where it's gone. This means I'm now going to the shower in one flip flop (a flip?), which looks weird. I suppose I could go in bare feet, but that would be simple.

In other news, the essay of prehistoric doom is dying! I spent 3 hours in the UL killing it (and playing solitaire just a little bit) and have as a consequence discovered a new form of fear - descending from the 6h floor in the lift.....I found it best not to think on the way down, but I was exceedingly relieved when it got to the 1st floor without mishap. Also managed to get myself locked in by not leaving at 25 to 5 (it's open til 5, ffs!) and then finding the door locked. Cue brief moment of panic when I thought I was going to be stuck there overnight before I discovered the other door was open.

Ah well. I had a lovely lovely night out last night, followed by a lovely lovely night in, followed by an angle-grinder, which I hope is sorted out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home