Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Google Toolbar Installed

Yay! I have installed the google toolbar which means instant access to blog! How terribly exciting!
In other news this week, I have been back to my room (ye gods) and have finally unpacked and made it all nice and comfy and cosy and liveable-in. Not that I use it all that much any more..... Also, I have got to grips with my new steamer, which was rather exciting. I managed to make mashed potatoes yesterday, with brocolli and spinach and cheese, though due to a slight error in calculating the times required for cooking, I was forced to eat the brocolli and spinach first, followed ten minutes later by the potato..... However, it was all very tasty and I look forward to further experimentation.
I have also acquired a bat! Thanks to Andrew, on whose mantlepiece it currently resides. I expect it shall be moving in shortly.
Ben has arrived back, and we have been planning how to spend May Week recording films to go with some crazy Jewish music he has brought back with him. If there is anyone in the Cambridge area who wishes to take part in this filming, please get in contact. It is unpaid, but should be very fun. It will involve such things as sitting in the windows of Clare College with oars, pretending to row, and running around in circles dressed in bowler hats and suits. Expect amateur circumstances.
Well, I shall now return to my cup of Lady Grey. Good day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home