Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pinched off Helen, who pinched it off someone else I think. Never mind, it got me started this morning :D


Six things in your room:
1. My bed. Most important.
2. My enormous pile of books
3. My computer
4. Digital radio - most useful for the Tests
5. A lovely view over the garden (you can't live in a better place than this
6. My ridiculously long scarf

Six things you say most:
1. What?
2. Shut up Hannah!
3. Groovy
4. Oh. I forgot to eat again.
5. I am so fucked/I think fucked is an appropriate adjective to insert here

6. I'm sleeeeeepy

Six things you can't live without (this is for term time only, in the holidays I have a different list of things):
1. Friends
2. Internet :-s
3. Dancing (and music)
4. Socials
5. The radio
6. Hope!

Have you ever:
1. been out of the country? Once or twice. Berlin is the furthest (and the best!)
2. Been to a bonfire? Of course! I'm mates with Phil! The man who set fire to a bottle half filled with petrol so he could have a torch.
3. Broken a bone? Just the one, in my foot
4. Had a dream come true? Bizarrely, yes. Though hopefully that won't happen with last night's dream.....
5. Had a crush? Hahahahaha!!!! *hysterical laughter*
6. Run away from home? I've wandered off but always come back

Six things in the last 24 hours:
1. Been confused? Yes
2. Cried? It's gone beyond tears.....
3. Felt stupid? Naturally.
4. Missed someone? Yeah
5. Sang? To myself, a little bit. Don't think I even joined in at the Reel Club.
6. Talked to an ex? Haha no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home